$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Our Client seeks a full-time Proposal Writer to support our growing business development needs. Working with Partners and Managing Associates across the firm’s offices nationwide, the Proposal Writer will develop timely, high-quality and competitive proposals and RFP responses for the full range of clients in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.
As our staff, revenues, search loads, and practice areas have grown, our Client has experienced a corresponding need for enhanced business development support, most specifically in the development of compelling and competitive proposals and RFP responses. The Proposal Writer position was created to that end, further enabling us to meet this ever-increasing demand.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROPOSAL WRITER
The Proposal Writer will report to the Chief Marketing + Business Development Officer and will work an average of 40 hours per week. Upon joining the firm, the Proposal Writer will focus initially on learning the our Client's style guide as well as our standard materials and processes. Subsequently, the Proposal Writer will be expected to perform the following tasks:
Draft proposals and RFP responses
• Prepare standard qualification statements, proposals, RFP responses and other related materials, primarily using existing language.
• Communicate proposal deadlines and requirements to all parties involved.
• Carefully edit all written content, maintaining a consistent brand identity through document templates and ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements.
• Assist the Proposal Specialist as needed on collaborative writing projects.
Conduct background research to inform and enhance written materials
• Review and utilize information gathered from internal resources – including databases and internal files – on an ongoing basis for context on current and former client relationships as well as relevant searches previously completed by IM.
• Conduct market research and analysis as needed to inform writing projects.
• Identify and incorporate tailored, client- and market-specific language into written materials.
Proposal Management, Proposal WritingInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Proposal Writer
for more information.
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Proposal (Business)