OverviewHoliday Warehouse Associate
Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture? Love to enhance business environments? Enjoy working independently? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is the premier creator of ambiance for businesses. Our services include live and artificial plant displays, complete office plant services, ambient scenting, commercial holiday decorations and green wall system displays. From the design concept to installation and ongoing maintenance, we are passionate about providing world-class experiences for any size business. Each project is distinctive in style to reflect your business' specific needs and brand. Responsibilities
What do our Holiday Warehouse Associates do?
- Will work under the direction of the Holiday Manager.
- This position will assume the full responsibilities of the Holiday Manager when necessary. i.e.: vacations, sick, meetings, etc.
- You will begin refurbishing/redecorating repeat holiday orders from previous seasons to return them to like-new condition to ensure subsequent installation goes as smoothly as possible.
- As new holiday orders are sold, decor will be assembled and decorated per the specifications of each order.
- Initially, most work will be done in our warehouse facility, and then work will be performed on customer's premises during and after normal business hours, as the case may be.
- This position will help keep Holiday Warehouse organization and inventory in order.
- Cross Train with other job specific departments; Receiving, Stock Handler
- Participate in safety, security and emergency response policies and rograms in order to contribute to the application of effective Health, safety and environmental compliance requirements in the workplace
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of professional experience preferred (warehouse, factory or logistics)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and enjoy hands-on work
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Ability to work on your feet all day long
- Ability to use your hands and fingers to decorate trees wreaths and garland all day long
- Occasional heavy lifting required
- Ability to use computer software as it related to warehouse functions.
- Available for overtime as needed on short notice.
- Team Player Attitude
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
- Attention To Detail
- Team Working
- Self Motivation
- Information Security
- Emergency Services