Facilitates the coordination of activities relating to the bulkloading operation.
1. Verifies product count received from the distribution center with agency load sheet.
2. Plusses or cuts product from routes, as per bakery adjustments.
3. Responsible for the stacking trays/dollies, repositioning empty racks and clean up of
•Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
•Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers.
•Requires basic mathematical skills.
1. Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
2. Ability to quickly perform basic mathematical computation.
1. Ability to push jersey rack full of product weighting up to 1,100 lbs. Initial starting
force of 45 lbs required.
2. Eye-hand-foot coordination essential.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Ability to stoop, bend and reach in order to transfer product from one jersey rack to
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.