Customer Service & Sales - Insurance | Union Twp, OH
1st Shift | $16.00+/hourly, based on experience
Local Insurance Agent is NOW hiring a customer service-driven addition to fill a permanent role within the team. The ideal candidate must be licensed. Provide prompt, accurate, friendly, cost-effective service by responding to inquiries from existing policyholders and the general public regarding insurance availability, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submission procedures and status, rates, billing clarification, payment plans and procedures, and make referrals for marketing opportunities as appropriate.
- Prepare forms, policies and endorsements when required.
- Provide service to the public and policyholders in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- As directed by the agent, work with agent’s computer system to update information in customer databases used by the agent.
- Contact prospects and current policyholders for appointments.
Experience and knowledge
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience with popular computer software desirable.
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance products desirable.
- Strong listening, oral and written communications skills.
- Initiative and Self Reliance: make decisions on a timely basis and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
- Ability to learn and apply product and customer knowledge to professionally service, and assist in the marketing of State Farm products.
- Problem solving ability: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Ability to organize and act on several activities concurrently.
** For an IMMEDIATE interview, please call
513-842-8000 and speak with a Recruiting Specialist! **
To see a full list of available jobs, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative (Job No. E590)!
For more information, please contact Cori Stokes, at
, or via email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative (Job No. E590)