Team member must be able to conduct transactions normally associated with this role in Spanish and English.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country.Â We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.Â Weâve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a personal banker at Wells Fargo you will deliver exceptional customer experience, build relationships, and help consumer and small business customers succeed financially. You will engage customers in conversation and ask questions to understand whatâs most important to them to allow you to provide product, service and digital options that align with their needs and help make banking easier for them.
Your responsibilities include:
â¢ Building relationships with customers through proactive outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their financial needs
â¢ Deep knowledge of bank products and services and connecting those to customer needs
â¢ Building relationships with branch team members and partners, allowing you to work together to best serve customers
â¢ Opening new accounts, completing service requests, and submitting credit applications
â¢ Inform customers of self-service digital options and demonstrate them to customers
â¢ Helping to resolve customer concerns and escalating issues as needed
â¢ Serving as a risk leader and following policies and procedures
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction.Â As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.Â Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.Â Â If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note:Â During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network.Â Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Normal work schedules typically fall between 7AM - 6PM. Must be available to work Saturdays.Required Qualifications
- 2+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Experience proactively engaging with customers through outreach via phone or email
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Ability to help customers succeed financially by offering introductions to additional team members as appropriate
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Experience fostering and developing strong customer relationships
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal partners and customers
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Must take and pass required Spanish language assessment
NC-Rocky Mount: 1400 Benvenue Rd - Rocky Mount, NCDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Series 6 Investment Company And Variable Contracts License (Mutual Funds/Variable Annuities)