Responsible for administrating the DevOps operation, which includes Source Code Control Tools, software building tools, deployment tools, SDLC management tools, Perfecto Mobile.
Responsible for managing the source code control process, build process, deployment process, and CR/MR/Requirement/Defects process in a large scale organization.
- Require 4-5 years experience on admin GIT, or clearcase, or a source code control tools.
- Require 1-2 years experience on Cloud architecture, such as AWS
- Require 2-3 years experience on admin Jenkins, Artifactory, and the app build tools
- Require 2-3 years experience on admin HP Quality Center, and admin the SDLC management tools is plus.
- Require 4-5 years experience on Build Master, or managing the software build process, Android/IOS app build process, software deployment process, and software lifecycle management process.
- Require 2-3 year experience on DevOps environment, such as CICD, Hygieia, test automation, etc.
- Require the skills such as Unix/Linux, scripting such as Ant, Maven, Perl, Shell, and Java, C/C++, Grade, Groovy, Python etc. language.
- Require the experience on Perfecto Mobile
- Competency in relational database structures, particularly SQL and Oracle PL*SQL
- Experience with Web-base applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers ( BEA Weblogic, WebSphere, or Springboot)
- Equivalent work-related experience and must have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio)
- The person should be a team player, be able to work independently, be highly motivated and possess good communications skills with regards to interacting with various cross-functional team members and in writing maintenance support documents.
- The person should have a BS and or MS degree in a relevant technical field such as CS, EE or MIS
- GC holders or US Citizens are preferred.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Amazon Web Services