A member of the Sales Operations Leadership Team, this role plays an integral part in delivering on the organizational goals of executing in-market on all key initiatives and delivering long-term value for all key stakeholders, including Reyes Holdings and the Coca-Cola Company. This role is responsible for leading cross-functional project teams through design, business-case validation, implementation, and stewardship of multiple projects to simultaneously improve the company’s profitability and field execution across all channels of the business. This role supports the route to market strategy for the business, including new delivery methods (small order routes, parcel), strategic partnerships (Amazon, Restaurant Delivery Intermediaries, Reseller/ARTM partners, etc.), and E-commerce capabilities.
These activities require strong program management skills, the ability to collaborate and manage cross-functional project teams, experience with change management best practices, mentoring and development of others, and effective communication of complex business cases to senior leadership. Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop, scale, and implemented tools and metrics to drive and measure the desired executional behaviors in our field sales organization.
- Build capability and driving engagement with General Managers, sales leaders and frontline selling associates.
- Develop plans to rapidly expand customer and employee digital platform development, acceptance and usage.
- Lead project initiation routines to identify key project team members, assess project scope, develop initial scenarios for consideration, and facilitate an early view of timeline and project milestones.
- Develop overall program plans for various project workstreams that highlight critical path components, dependencies, and risk assessments.
- Conduct implementation project routines to monitor progress against an established timeline, determine necessary actions and escalate as needed.
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders such as other customer, commercial, finance, franchise, revenue growth management (RGM), CONA, BSNA, The Coca-Cola Company, and other franchise bottlers.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in sales or sales management, preferably in beverage and/or consumer products industry
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Personal vehicle for company travel/use
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Travel requirement: 25%
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
- Excellent driving record and vehicle insurance
- Results-driven and customer-focused mentality with a collaborative attitude
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
- Must be self-motivated and influential.
- Proficiency in Margin Minder.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- Background in project management or program management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.