The Judge Group needs a Nurse Practitioner in Jefferson County, MO!
Our client is looking for a Nurse Practitioner for a part or full time position with one of the biggest healthcare providers in the country! This is a NP house call position and has flexible hours/scheduling with extremely competitive rates.
- Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members. Average visit is 45-60 minutes in length. Assessment is performed and completed electronically.
- Assessment includes:
- Past medical history
- Review of systems
- Physical examination
- Medication review
- Depression screening
- Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam that includes monofilament test, urine dipstick, and foot exam (as appropriate).
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment.
- NP license and national certification (ANCC or AANP, or the ability to obtain national certification and/or NP license in state of assignment) active, unencumbered licensure free any open/unresolved disciplinary actions including probation or restrictions against privilege to practice
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred.
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
If you or someone you know is interested in this position or want to hear more information, please reach out to Emily Boyd as soon as possible to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Nurse Practitioner - House Calls or call
. This is a time sensitive opportunity. I look forward to connecting with you!!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Nurse Practitioner - House Calls