To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Derek Mautz
- Phone: 5034034311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Outbound/Inbound
Aerotek • Portland, OR
Posted 26 days ago
A local loan and leasing servicer in downtown Portland is looking for engaged and energetic Customer Service Representatives to join their team for a great long term opportunity. These roles will handle a variety of insurance related clients and consist of both outbound and inbound calls.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- 100 calls per day - outbound/inbound
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process payments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
Contact Derek at 503-403-4311. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.