You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Must live within 30 miles of Lincoln NE
This position is a call center support agent supporting callers and providing excellent customer service.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering inquiries for Medicaid and Medicare clients and to assist with the enrollment process.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the public, providers, and prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate Degree preferred
Background & Experience Required:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Previous experience with health insurance or Medicaid strongly perferred
- Strong data entry and telephone skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: US382WTA_BH8769010
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.