One of our top client companies recently reached out to us searching for a Process Engineer to add to their team. This company offers an unmatched workplace culture and great benefits package.
- Engineer and design mechanical assemblies for product development and new product enhancements
- Provide engineering product support and study for quality concerns
- Initiate and execute R&D
- Formulate and implement test plans, perform evaluation testing and analyze the results
- Lead teams and projects
- Help develop a Capital Budget
- Negotiate Capital Expenditures
- B.S. Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering field
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient with SolidWorks or 3D modelling software
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
Take the next step in your Engineering career. APPLY NOW! Apply Here or send your resume to Brock VanDyke at Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Resolve Technical Issue
Provide Technical Guidance
Engineering Design Process