To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Encryption Service Key Mgmt Analyst II and above
TSYS • Columbus, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provides non-technical and technical support on Key Management’s multiple systems and processes through maintenance, modification, analysis, and problem resolution to support ongoing delivery of services and or operations including processing key projects and other key administration functions. Proficient in daily administration of key projects and controls surrounding the use of cryptographic keys and data. Understands all security policies and procedures and function within the established guidelines.
What Part Will You Play?
- Assists with Association (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) training for internal and client compliance. As directed, assists with preparing applicable documentation and makes necessary preparations for more experienced peers to perform cryptographic demonstrations during internal, client, and Association audits. Assists and learns how to conduct key inventories, physical/logistical access reviews, and prepare routine documentation for internal, client, and Association audits.
- Reviews completed risk analysis and research for technical projects; provides support with risk identification during migrations/conversions and executing standard test scripts, as directed. Assists with manual cryptographic key rotation to maintain security protocols in compliance with PCI-DSS.
- Assists with encryption of data at rest, in transit, and end-to-end for internal systems, clients, and vendors utilizing various software and hardware encryption products to ensure critical data isn't compromised. Assists with administering the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to create, store, and distribute digital certificates.
- Becomes familiar with and supports basic, routinely administered (e.g. cryptographic key storage, management, etc.) Hardware Security Module (HSM) devices. Assists with HSM physical inspections to prevent processing and/or authorization errors for clients, as directed.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Computer Networking, Open PGP, MPKI, or other related field and/or the equivalent of training and experience
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- TSYS experience in cards or authorizations
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience managing global cryptographic Key Management, Data Encryption, and Certificate projects from inception through implementation, maintenance, problem resolution, deletion/destruction and/or deconversion
- PMP, CISSP
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Problem Resolution - Pinpoints potential trouble; seeks and implements standard and alternative solutions to problems
- Research - Uses systematic, investigative process to increase or revise current knowledge by discovering new facts
- Customer Service - Ensures customer satisfaction with a product or service
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.