To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Courtney Keller
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Representative
Kelly Services • Vicksburg, MS
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Service Representative / Vicksburg, MS Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for one of our top multinational power management clients in Vicksburg, MS. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level. Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour Hours: 1st shift Monday-Friday Duration: 6+ months (possible extension) Responsibilities:
- Provide customers, agents, distributors, end users, potential customers, internal customers and Field Sales with information on product, delivery, pricing, claims/returns and quotes. This fast-paced role will manage customer orders, including order entry and order changes. This individual will be responsible for expediting orders and shipments with operations as well as maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, commission, verifying order terms and conditions, quantity and date information. The position will emphasize our world class customer service to continue our competitive advantage which contributes to the growth of the business.
- Partners with divisional customer service reps to provide exceptional service through phone and email communication. Acts as a liaison between the plant and division.
- Communicates changes and cancellations from customers, using established business rules.
- Proactively communicates order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status. Communicates in a timely manner with planning and operations to verify lead times, confirm scheduled order completion dates and communicate special handling requests.
- Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments, internal notes and other relevant information in appropriate software systems.
- Expedites orders to meet customer deadlines; processes emergency and/or expedited orders and shipments in a timely manner; provides customers and/or distributors with product information; and prepares price quotations.
- Works with the Quality organization to authorizes RMA (Returned Material Authorization) requests. Investigates service requests by conducting fact-based investigation and working with operations and Quality personnel.
- Manages service and warranty orders.
- Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction as it relates to communication through team-based problem solving. Regularly participates in cross-functional teams to solve recurring customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, inside sales, or pricing. Understanding of sales and marketing strategies.
- Background in lighting and/or electrical industry preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, data entry, SAP or CRM application.
- Team player, driven, strong negotiator, analytical, problem solver, etc.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.