Kelly Services is currently hiring multiple Technical Support Analysts in possible temporary to hire opportunities at a well-known software company in Lawrenceville, GA!
- October 7th
- Pay rate is $14.42/hour
- Shift Information: Monday through Friday 11AM to 8PM
- Paid training provided (Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM)
As Customer Support Analyst, you will be assisting customers with questions or issues regarding the customer’s products or services. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines, and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional products or services.
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-center environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals.
- Identify the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues.
- Identify additional opportunities to benefit the customer's business needs.
- Document each customer contact using contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format.
- Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Call Center/Customer Service Experience
- Office Administration, Financial or Accounting, Technical Support/Troubleshooting background
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Dependable and flexible
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts (offered and administered by Leslie & Associates - these plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services)
Please note - this position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To apply, submit your resume online or send your resume directly to the recruiter at URL blocked - click to apply.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving