THIS POSITION IS PART TIME (2 days/week) with potential for growth
DESCRIPTION: Great opportunity for a reliable professional to join our office staff. The successful candidate will be a motivated, energetic, and most of all an excel guru who takes pride in their work. The typical day will consist of preparation and maintenance of spreadsheets. The Assistant will also work on the overflow work from other staff members as needed.
• The successful candidate will exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Excel at the highest level with testing to support it
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• A familiarity with working in an office setting
• A sharp attention to detail and a strong focus on customer service is a must
• Must be able to juggle numerous duties in the course of a business day
• Must be comfortable with working on strict deadlines with no grace periods
• 2-3 years of contracts admin experience preferred
• Familiarity with government sector a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Our preference is for a candidate who has a serious interest in joining our staff and working towards helping the practice grow.
Job Type: Part-time
• Some college or above
• Administrative Assistant: 1-2 years
• Government/Contracts/Proposal Writing Exposure: 1-2 years
*Important: Please respond with your resume and enter PT15HRSWK in the subject line.*
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Setting Up Files