Apex Systems, the nations second largest IT Staffing company, Is currently looking for a intermediate test engineer in the Louisville, KY area.The job description is below.If interested please send an updated resume and contact information to Email blocked - click to apply!
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Implementing/ working with any Test Data Management CA TDM
- Creating Infrastructure Planning for CA TDM for synthetic data requirements
- Preparing synthetic data and Self-service Process Plan for Synthetic data creation and TDM implementation
- Utilizing different masking, synthetic data generation and data self-service techniques in customer location and propose consistent masking solution
- Come up with Gold Copy creation plan and implement
- Analyze the applications existing data base schemas and define dictionaries for Synthetic data creation Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL including identification data injection and extraction points
- Test data preparation using automated data extraction and data masking and synthetic data Creation
Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 1+ years of experience across various aspects of Technology Delivery
- 1+ years of TDM experience at a project or organizational level
- 1-2 years of experience in Database technologies Experience in Delphix masking and Virtualization and IBM Optim is must
- Have excellent understanding on RDBMS systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server & DB2.
- Have hands on expertise in SQL queries, data modelling and data flow knowledge
- Expert level understating of Data Masking concepts and hands on implementation experience.
- Expertise in designing different types of Data Masking algorithms masking techniques and cut to fit solution designs.
- Expert level understating of data subsetting concepts and algorithms, implementation approaches and how data relationship traversal happens
- Expert level understating of Data Profiling concepts and hands on implementation experience
- Expertise in writing data profiling functions for variety of sensitive data types used in the industry
- Expert level understating of Synthetic Data Generation concepts and hands on implementation experience.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented software design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven knowledge & hands on experience with TDM capabilities such as masking, sub setting, synthetic data generation and Gold Copy Knowledge of and exposure to APIs, web services, Working knowledge in any of TDM tools like IBM Optim, CA TDM, Informatica, Delphix is added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare payer application and practices to align test data strategy Knowledge and understanding of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum procedures, processes, and practices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java Script (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Sql (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Relational Database Management Systems