This fast-pace environment will make your days fly by!
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant within a warehouse environment in Dundalk, MD!
This opportunity has opportunity to gain more knowledge in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
MUST be proficient in Excel
Details for Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4:00pm
- Pay Rate: $13
- Contract to Permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
- Provide warehouse support by entering customer information into system
- Greet personal and confirm ID's
- Track customer inventory by generating computerized reports and completing physical counts
- Create delivery receipts and bills of lading
- Request customer payments by creating, verifying and mailing invoices
- Schedule appointments for freight deliveries
- Answer telephone and direct phone calls to appropriate personnel
- Work independently by performing routine duties with minimal supervision
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Must be proficient in Excel - Testing is provided
- Previous experience in a fast-pace Warehousing/Logistics environment as Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Data Entry Clerk, or Front Desk
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, Hopkins Bayview, Williamsport, Clear Spring, and Hagerstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.