Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
International Firm is adding a Human Resources Generalist to their team due +to company expansion. International client is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced HR Generalist to join their team. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HR Generalist will provide generalist human resources support to their assigned client group.
• The HR Generalist has responsibility for communicating HR policies, programs, procedures and practices to support organizational strategies and objectives.
• Provide advice and counsel to management regarding collective agreement administration and the resolution of employee and labor relations issues
• Act as spokesperson regarding labor relations processes, particularly collective agreement and grievance administration
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with union representatives to manage grievances and address employee and/or management concerns
• Talent Acquisition
• Employee Relations
• Training and Development
• Payroll experience
• Documentation regarding investigations, disciplinary actions, etc.
For confidential consideration send your resume to Cynthia Buckles @ Email blocked - click to apply
Collective Bargaining Agreements, HR (Human Resources)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Training And Development