The Hilton Portland Downtown and The Duniway is looking for a dynamic Marketing & eCommerce Manager to join their team!
- 3+ Years Marketing, eCommerce, or advertising experience required
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing - required
- Knowledge of Social Media Channels and Management required
- Proficient Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS Office applications required
- Strong math and analytical skills preferred
- Hotel industry HIGHLY preferred
The Marketing & eCommerce Manager will be responsible for helping develop, implement and track marketing strategies and initiatives that promote revenue growth generation among key targeted segments and increase brand exposure and positioning. Responsibilities may include: Managing marketing plans and tactics; developing, planning and executing e-commerce initiatives; overseeing social media accounts' organic and paid content; facilitating partner, community and vendor relationships; coordinating special events; and collecting and analyzing data to improve marketing programs.
50% - E-Commerce Management - Develops and manages hotel digital marketing budget and activation calendar. Ensures budget supports the hotel strategy and prioritizes spend based on targeted goals and objectives. Has strong command of paid media investments, Hilton's core media and top-up programs, email marketing, and additional media tactics. Utilizes data on feeder market, target audiences, competitive approach and market behavior to maximize performance. Measures and reports on ROI and appropriate benchmarks.
30% - Manage and Implement Marketing Plans & Initiatives
20% - Social Media Channel Management: maintain and enhance all online content, photography, and video, Ensures the hotel's positioning is reflected online and that content meets or exceeds brand standards. Identifies trends in customer sentiment and opportunities for property improvement. Ensures content in hotel social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram remains active, meets Hilton social media standards, supports the hotel strategy and drives positive engagement growth YOY. Creates new creative ways to engage customers.
5% - Reporting and Analyzing Marketing Data
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Search Engine Optimization