To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead Cloud Security Engineer
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 7 days ago
***This position can be based out of one of three corporate office locations: McLean, VA or Memphis, TN or Dallas, TX***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Lead Cloud Security Engineer, you will be supporting our lead cloud security architect in the development of security controls, mentoring others in technical security concepts and ensuring secure cloud practices are followed. You will play a meaningful role in maintaining the controls that enable our organization to operate expertly, cost effectively, and within compliance standards. You will also assist others in interpreting, understanding, and applying information security policies and standards to mitigate information security risks. You will develop positive partnerships and work closely with other members of the Information Security and Legal Compliance organizations in a coordinated and focused manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Support cloud certification activities, system hardening, vulnerability testing, and scanning.
- Craft Information Technology (IT) security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of the security features and relate the existing system to future customer requirements.
- Continuously evaluate the organization's existing application security practices, help to define, standardize, and measure security-related activities, and demonstrate concrete improvements to the application assurance program within the organization.
- Monitor information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities. This includes developing monitoring and visibility capabilities as well as reporting on incidents, vulnerabilities and trends.
- Respond to information system security incidents, including the investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Knowledge of hotel-based IT systems and applications
- Cloud computing experience (AWS, AliCloud, Azure), and in particular, CloudFormation, EC2, EMR, S3, Redshift, RDS, SQS and AutoScaling Groups
- Experience in patch management and vulnerability scanning in AWS and AliCloud
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2 and FedRamp
- Operational knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and Git
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Four (4) years of experience with network security or system security development
- Two (2) years of AWS experience
- Travel up to 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of experience with AWS, network security, and system security
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CEH, CWSP, GCWN, or AWS Certified Security – Specialty
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!