Cognizant (NASDAQ:CTSH) is aleading provider of information technology, consulting, and business processoutsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies buildstronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant hasover 160,000 employees as of March 31, 2013. Cognizant is a member of theNASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and isranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting(CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domainconsulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 3,400consultants worldwide, CBC offers high-value consulting services that improvebusiness performance and operational productivity, lower operational expensesand enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise,program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to helpimprove business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformationand increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/ITConsulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy & RoadmapDevelopment, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, EnterpriseArchitecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The CBC team isa high performing organization that is continually expanding our client baseand increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Consulting within the Bankingand Financial Services (BFS) team, you play an important role of owning andmanaging the delivery and execution of medium to large-size consulting projectsfor Fortune 500 banks and financial services firms. Within this specific roleyou will be responsible for managing client relationships during keyengagements – ranging from partnering with client stakeholders on understandingtheir key objectives, and then providing contextualized and high-impact solutions– while leveraging a small team of consultants and SMEs from different parts ofCognizant. You will front-end and lead the project in both strategic advisoryand transformation projects. Additionally, you will also be responsible tofocus on Business Development (in terms of preparing proposals and responsesfor RFPs, leading and/or participating in related client discussions, analyzingthe overall needs of clients and extending existing projects to new areas –meeting relevant needs of the client. Finally, you will also be responsible forpractice development and internal capability development for your consultinggroup (through IC development, solution offering development, team development,and coaching and mentoring of consultants and peers).
Key focus Areas: You shouldhave strong experience and credentials in 2 or more of the following BFSconsulting areas – Business Driven IT Strategy, Technology and PlatformOptimization, Banking Regulatory and Market Trends, Digital Banking, Business /Ops / IT Transformation
• Ownand lead Client engagements - working directly with Cognizant’s Banking andFinancial Services clients, providing consulting services designed to help themsolve their most complex business and technology issues
• Drawfrom experience in providing thought-leadership and partnering with clients onsolutioning approach to tough business-technology transformation initiatives(e.g. platform transformation, regulatory programs, process and costoptimization etc.)
• Leadbusiness development activities in the form of leading RFI/RFP responses andproposal development, defining the contextual solution, engaging the rightteams and SMEs from different parts of the organization, and supportingPrincipals and Partners with Client engagement. Consistent business developmentcredentials of around $1M for the last 2 years or more
• Leada team of Consultants through client engagement, hypotheses based analysis,business case development, and development of focused and contextual solutions
• Deliveroutstanding client results, direct client personnel, prepare work plans,facilitate client teams to implement recommendations
• Drawconclusions from the market /industry trends, client issues and support go tomarket initiatives for Cognizant
• LeadIC development thru research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers andlead development of solution offerings, and other collateral
• Proactivelysupport team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring
• Helpstrengthen client's confidence in Cognizant and Cognizant's ability to deliver
Need to have:
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the banking business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- Has detailed understanding and appreciation of process operations, functional behavior of leading software products, market overview and fintech trends in two or more of the following areas:
- Deposits, Commercial Loans, Mortgages, Auto Loans, Credit Cards, Payments, Wealth Management, Risk, Capital Markets
- Detailed knowledge of Value Streams, Business Capabilities, Business Process Modeling and Conceptual & Logical Architecture principles
- Detailed understanding of Data Architecture and Data Models.
• Detailed Knowledge of one or more Industry frameworks inBanking that involves Business Capability, Process and/or Service OrientedArchitecture.
• Examples of such frameworks are: BIAN, APQC, IFX, OFX, SWIFT/ ISO 20022, MISMO etc.
- Experience using model-based visual representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business. Knowledge of BPMN and UML is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing solution approach, plan, roadmap, conceptual architecture, Target Operating Models and Standard Operating Procedures for implementing technology in banks.
- Good understanding of the entire SDLC process—( planning, requirements, design, development, deployment, release management) including appreciation of Agile and DevOps concepts that shapes these SDLC processes
- Great communication skills and experience in using advanced features of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in working closely with Banking CIOs/ IT Senior Executives, Banking Product Management and Operations Teams, Solution Architects, Technical Architects and Application Development Teams in an advisory / consulting role.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of Cloud and Microservices Architecture
• Understanding of Open Banking and APIs.
• Understanding of emerging technologies such as AI/ ML, RPA,Blockchain
• Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAFor Zachman.
• Understanding of Service Delivery and ITIL concepts
• Education – Masters in Business Administration, Finance,Accounting, IT, Statistics/Data Science related subjects.
• Certification in use of Agile Methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, PMI-ACPetc)
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager Consulting – Banking and Financial Services
or follow us [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager Consulting – Banking and Financial Services
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manager Consulting – Banking and Financial Services with your request and contact information.
Customer Relationship Management
Systems Development Life Cycle
Business Process Model And Notation