To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- BRECKNRDG HLS, MO 63114
- Chasity Cooley
- Phone: 314-227-3330
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Opportunities-$1000 Sign on Bonus-Paid Weekly-Flexible Shifts
BAYADA Home Health Care • BRECKNRDG HLS, MO
Posted 2 months ago
*Do you love flexibility?
*Do you prefer one on one patient care?
*Do you enjoy caring for loving children?
*Wouldn't you love a weekly pay check?
***BAYADA Home Care is the place for you!
We have current job openings in the following areas:
- Surrounding St. Louis area
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience
• A valid nursing license in good standing in the state of practice
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Pediatric experience is extremely helpful, but not required
• Excellent pediatric training is available
• Basic Assessments
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Health benefits
• Paid training opportunities
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Nursing license
- Compassionate heart and a desire to make a difference
- Reliable and dedicated work ethic
- Vent and/or trach experience preferred not required
- Minimum one year clinical experience