CSI is currently seeking a Registered Dental Assistant for the Tallahassee, Florida area. All applicants must have their Florida RDA License or CDA License. CSITAMPA
Hours: M-F Standard Business Hours
- Welcome and escort patient from reception area to and from the treatment areas. Schedule appointments and assist in appointment confirmation calls.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
- Recognize signs of a dental emergency, and insure proper and timely response and notification to patient, staff, and emergency medical personnel when necessary.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Make preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Pour, trim, and polish study casts, fabricate custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, clean and polish removable appliances and fabricate temporary restorations.
- Assist in Hygiene Department as needed and within delegable duties and functions guidelines such as coronal polishing, placement of pit and fissure sealants.
- Place bases, liners, and bonding agents.
- Test pulp vitality and record findings.
- Apply bleaching agents and activate with non-laser light curing device. Adjust dentures extraorally.
- Chemically prepare teeth for bonding.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Previous dental assisting experience required.
- Meet state of requirements and obtain Registered Dental Assistant or Certified Dental Assisting license in Florida.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 45618
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About The CSI Companies
View the full profile
At The CSI Companies, we provide comprehensive staffing solutions to companies nationwide through our four specialty divisions:
• CSI Financial
• CSI Healthcare IT
• CSI Professional
• CSI Tech
In 2010, The CSI Companies became a part of Recruit Global Staffing, active in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. Recruit Global Staffing is a leading global HR service provider, part of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. As a member of the Recruit family, we can extend the benefits of global recognition and universal resources to our valued clients and candidates.
We have kept our promise to provide national staffing and local support since our doors opened in 1994. Our national reach lets us provide you with the best staffing solution at your exact point of need, no matter your location. Today, we remain one of the fastest-growing recruiting firms in the nation.
CSI Gives Back
At CSI, we extend our community contribution beyond providing candidates with flexible job opportunities and connecting clients with top-tier talent. Through our local support commitment, we partner with organizations near and far to meaningfully impact the lives of those in need.
What began as a sponsorship of community events has flourished into a full-fledged social responsibility initiative that spans fundraisers, volunteerism, board membership, and cherished partnerships with local and national philanthropic organizations.
CSI Gives Back is the heart of The CSI Companies.