Who we are\u2026.
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer\u2026.
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. We are looking for a .NET developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch and upgrade existing applications. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its' medical records.
Looking for local .NET Developers near Hauppauge NY that want Permanent work. Responsibilities
What you will do:
In this role, you should be able to write functional and optimized defect-free code. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. You should also be passionate about reverse engineering and learning software design/architecture patterns.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET C# and T-SQL
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems using .NET C#
- Participate in requirements analysis, to produce software design and architecture
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Providing technical support for web and server applications
- Bulk of work is maintenance with some new development when needed
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Deliver high quality solutions by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices.
- Work with different Vendors and offshore teams.
- Analyzing, capturing and communicating customer requirements.
- Create necessary technical documents including design specification document.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Skills of Our Team:
- 2-4 years of proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Proven experience with Angular Framwework
- Experience on design and implementation of API (Web API, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail and dedication for quality
Superstars of Our Team:
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is plus.
Sql (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Server (Computer Science)