To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Renton, WA 98058
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Admin / Data Entry
PDS Tech, Inc. • Renton, WA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Renton, WA
Job Type: Full Time w/ benefits
“Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs”
Do you have a passion for interacting with people and helping them find a job? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment? If so, PDS Tech may have an opportunity for YOU! We are looking for self-confident experienced Branch Administrator that can persevere in the staffing world.
- Act as liaison between clients and office for administrative and payroll matters.
- Answer phones and take messages when necessary
- Assist manager with new employee orientations and processing new hire packages
- Review invoices for accuracy and validity
- Purchase or order office supplies and maintain inventory of supplies
- Work as part of team with sales and recruiting departments
- Provide administrative support (Branch Manager and other office staff) as required.
- Sales correspondence.
- Maintain files of all form letters, forms and informational material for PDS marketing efforts.
- Postage meter use, maintenance of funds and inspection at post office
- Petty cash
- Prepare submittals paperwork - including fax cover page, letter and candidate resume.
- Input candidate into the database.
- Assist with payroll when needed.
- One to three years general office experience.
- Excellent personal computer skills including: Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel spread sheets.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$