At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fire Life Safety Inspector or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fire Life Safety Inspector and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Fire Life Safety Inspector.
The basic function of this position is to perform routine inspections, testing, and preventive maintenance of fire alarm systems and other fire safety product lines. Typically works under supervision of a more senior inspector or supervisor.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Conducts fire inspections, tests, and service of fire alarm systems and other safety product lines according to prescribed processes.
- Verifies proper operation; prepares accurate and timely documentation for work performed.
- Interfaces with service management to ensure that all work is scheduled/handled.
- Interfaces with customers to explain work to be performed and answers their questions.
- Resolves customer concerns as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Must ensure customer satisfaction and a positive customer experience.
- Prepares inspection/ deficiency reports for submission to management.
- Maintains and organizes truck inventory (parts and tools) to ensure proper response to customers’ needs.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Customer Satisfaction