To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Come join a thriving Financial Services company as their next Staff Accountant! The company is endeavoring to grow its business and optimize its client services so this is an exciting time to join the firm and spread your knowledge. You will be part of the corporate team working in all aspects of accounting including treasury management, reporting, and internal controls.
What you’ll do:
- Record month-end close journal entries; accruals, amortization, and depreciation
- Balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations, accounts receivables, fixed assets and accrued expenses
- Gather and maintain substantiation for transactions
- Maintain filing system for corporate accounting department
- Accounts Payable processing and review
- Accounts Receivable processing and review
- Payroll processing and review
- Monitor daily work and follow up on outstanding issues to ensure results are obtained
- Supporting annual audits
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Econ, Finance, or related
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting
- Accrual accounting experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in hearing more about the role!