We're changing the way health care works for the better. That means consulting with our members, partnering with our physicians, and delivering drugs in the most efficient and effective way. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in the Pacific Time Zone, you'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Positions in this function analyze and monitor claims against fraud, waste and abuse related to network pharmacies
- Investigates, reviews and analyzes claims data applying knowledge of pharmacy policy and practice and data mining techniques to determine details of fraudulent, erroneous, or abusive billing activity on Real Time Application System and various reports
- Auditor will need to identify and document fraudulent or erroneous activities determined as a result of their work. Auditors typically are licensed pharmacy technicians with in - depth knowledge of pharmacy operations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years Pharmacy Technician experience in a retail pharmacy environment, some type of specialized pharmacy, or PBM
- Current and unrestricted pharmacy technician license in state of residence
- Must reside in Pacific Time Zone
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Word (creating / updating documents) and Microsoft Excel (creating / updating spreadsheets, pivot tables, and formulas)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy
- Experience with Medicare Part D and B
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize materials from various, sometimes unrelated sources, analyze and draw logical conclusions
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: retail, pharmacy audit representative, audit, UnitedHealth Group, OptumRx, pharmacy, Irvine, CA, California, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO