Methuen, MA 01510
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a motivated professional to work as an ABA in the Methuen, MA area. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* May work with a group of students to facilitate lessons and activities.
* Run and monitor discreet trials and other educational plans.
* Provide all accommodations delineated in their IEP.
* Provide academic support and carry over of the lessons the teacher and special education teacher has developed.
* Collect and summarize data based on the educational programs developed by the special education teacher.
* Support students accessing a variety of technology.
* Support students with organization of materials, assignments and schedule and daily school activities.
* Complete all required documentation related to incidents, accidents, discipline, assaults, etc.
* May participate in team level meetings, consultations, and clinic.
* Share relevant information about learners with teachers and other school personnel as needed to facilitate problem solving, decision making, and program planning.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree
* One (plus) year of experience preferred.HOURS
Monday - Friday during required school hours.ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Walk ins are WELCOMED!!
Between the hours of 12-5
Monday - Fridays
Our New Address is:
140 Gould Street, Ste. 230
Needham MA 02494COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Massachusetts, Inc.
Contract Submit MA Edu
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Community Mental Health Services
Radiation Treatment Planning
Substance Abuse Counseling
Mental Health Counseling