Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Direct Hire) (Process Engineer) job located in Timmonsville, SC
Title: Process Engineer or Technical Coordinator or Technical Specialist
Shift: Typically, 7:30am – 3:00pm, including a 30minute lunch.
Develops ways to increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and manage human capital and floor space more effectively.
- Company lead for work measurement and labor standards.
- Support request for quote, (RFQ) activity.
- Support floor layout design activity.
- Utilizes Industrial Engineering techniques and Lean concepts with the intent of improving process flows, reducing operational expenses, and improving productivity.
- Analyze and challenge existing procedures in areas of responsibility throughout the facilities, making recommendations, and working with the operational management to integrate solutions.
- Provides guidance and support to operational management by identifying progress opportunities, supporting the company's themes, and helping to manage the annual plan.
- Develops, Implements and Improves processes, equipment and work activities, to meet and exceed the company's safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
Additional responsibilities include facility manpower planning, productivity planning, machine capacity analysis, process effectiveness analysis, project management, expansion needs analysis, material flow analysis, developing and maintaining engineered time standards, value stream mapping, process flow and line balancing,
- Minimum: 2year technical science degree
- Preferred: 4year industrial or process engineering degree
- Minimum: 1year manufacturing or supply chain experience
- Preferred: 3years manufacturing or supply chain experience
Please apply within or E-mail [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Process Engineer
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Value Stream Mapping
Process Flow Diagrams