The Director of Marketing Transformation
analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing marketing processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable marketing process improvements. Partners with key stakeholders and cross-functionally leads, to deliver capabilities that enable improved processes, experiences and outcomes. Responsible for strategic development and implementation of solutions. Identifies, defines, establishes and leads improvement projects aligned with marketing priorities and strategies.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Proactively identifies areas to increase marketing efficiency where technical gaps or manual process could be reasonably automated or redesigned through deployment of solutions/tools, and initiates the review of those areas with responsible stakeholders.
Ensures marketing automation tools provide clear, intuitive, properly contextualized and actionable information that enable marketing teams to make quick well informed decisions when using them.
Lead the development and implementation of continuous improvement portfolio, containing multiple projects and various degrees of complexity.
Partners with stakeholders to ensure that solutions and automation tools continue to support the needs of marketing teams; track marketing automation KPIs such as usage, throughput, automation fallout, etc.; communicate these KPIs to management with recommendations for optimization opportunities.
Conduct research and utilizes experience with benchmarking, business process analysis, re-engineering, change management and measurement to recommend and drive marketing process and systems changes and/or process-driven systems requirements.
Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced program quality, increased productivity and reduced cost.
Leads efforts to design innovative and strategic business processes to create a sustainable competitive advantage and deliver process and administrative efficiencies.
Utilizes independent judgment on analysis of variable factors allowing for determination of a course of action.
Determines how new information technologies can support re-engineering marketing processes.
Advises leadership about developing functional strategies on matters of significance.
Contributes to the identification of projects and business opportunities that foster innovation and meet strategic objectives through proactive process review and researching industry/competitive trends
Leads the design of innovative business processes and approaches, creating sustainable competitive advantage and administrative efficiencies
Interfaces with all areas and levels of leadership within the organization teams to advise and provide oversight of projects, key insights, and ensure project milestones and deliverables are implemented in a timely manner
Develops and manages detailed project documentation for care management projects of various scopes and scales.
Establishes and reviews program pipeline, progress, and ensures projects are delivering the desired business outcomes.
Establishes project management processes and methodologies to guide the implementation of various solutions and project scope
Utilizes the solutions and tools built to provide results to executive leadershipREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Marketing subject matter expertise in the areas of process, operations and strategy
- Ability to understand data management including ETL, API, data staging, exception based auditing and entity relationships.
- Ability to analyze disparate data to draw meaningful conclusions
- Ability to understand the complexity of cross-functional teams working together to execute various existing customer and acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Ability to write and understand requirements in the broadest context of business problems and recommend innovative solutions
- Strong business acumen balanced with analytical skills in order to see the big picture and draw out insights and observations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with and influence all levels of the organization, including senior/executive level leadership
- Problem solver with a proven ability to lead in a fast paced, highly complex organization
- Proactive and high level of accountability / ownership
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to design highly creative and innovative approaches to problems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead through change
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, communication and presentation skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to a Marketing organization focused on continuously improving processes and both internal and external customer experiences
Bachelor's degreeRelated Work Experience
General management experience - 8+ years
Consulting and/or process improvement - 8+ years
Work within a Marketing agency or organization - 2+ years
Program/project management experience - 7+ years
Leading and implementing pre- and post-deployment assessment and analysis - 7+ years
Analytics and data management - 2+ yearsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSEducation
PMP certification and/or Lean / Six Sigma CertificationRelated Work Experience
Cable industry leadership experienceWORKING CONDITIONS
Office environment BGN706 322433 322433BR
- Advertising Campaigns