Brothers Heating / Cooling / Plumbing, servicing Charlotte's HVAC needs since 1985.
Service Techs are in high demand everywhere, but we'd like to show you why Brothers HVAC is where you want to be! Our HVAC Professionals are recognized as the most important link in our chain of success, and we have developed a great program to ensure we stand out among the competition.
NOW OFFERING - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS TO EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHS & LEAD INSTALLERS.
What we have to offer;
- NATION-WIDE COMPANY OFFERING STABILITY AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Top industry pay, hourly plus bonus/spiff
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided take-home service van with gas card, tools, and cell phone
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Advanced License Training for Techs motivated to acquire further trade licensing
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription - Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
APPLY TODAY or CALL NOW to schedule a meeting with us! 'Talent Acquisition Manager / Josh Will - (571)358.5686'
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and driving record check
- EPA License required
- Two plus years performing residential troubleshooting, service and maintenance preferred
- Willingness to put in late hours and weekends when needed
- Willingness to complete further training to keep your skills sharp
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter/Brothers Heat & Air® is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated