Unarmed Entry Level Security Guard
Looking to get your foot in the door? Always had an interest in Security?
Make a life changing decision today, advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Securitas Security is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. If you have ever had an interest in working security, and would like an opportunity to get your new career started, then LOOK no further! Securitas is the place for YOU!!!!
Full-time and Part-time openings in Bridgeton, Earth City, and Hazelwood
Full-time 1st & 3rd shifts Part-time 1st & 2nd shifts
*Must be available to work weekends and holidays*
Pay Rate: $10-$11/hr
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control-monitor entry/exit
- Patrols premises- must be able to conduct long walking patrols;indoor/outdoor
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations- will require CPR cetfication
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- CPR certification required for some sites.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License- not required for all openings.
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!
Entry level, friendly personality, customer service oriented