- Producing and adhering to yearly budgets.
- Training and education of all staff and employees in areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and delivery.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the above.
- Support/promote all Companies policies and programs as well as follow-ups.
- Report department achievements, targets and new projects as requested by upper management.
- Responsible for contributing to the achievement of the Quality Objectives.
- College education.
- Five years of experience in a manufacturing area preferred.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paint Engineer $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$