Our Saratoga Pediatrics
office is looking for a Full Time LPN
to join their team! Our Saratoga Pediatrics office has won best pediatricians in Saratoga for several years! The is a 36 hour work week. The position is 4 and half days per week Monday - Friday with a rotating Saturday.**This position is eligible for up to a $3,000 recruitment and retention bonus!!**Responsibilities:
- Cares for babies, toddlers, children, and teenagers.
- Administer and record vaccines.
- Document verbal conversations with patients when appropriate.
- Document information into patient record in an accurate, legible and timely manner.
- Performs medical tasks, including minor lab procedures and giving shots.
- Prepare patient for visit as appropriate, based on office/provider requirements.
- Obtain specimens (i.e., urine, blood, etc.) from patients as directed by the provider.
- Accurate and timely order entry into the lab system.
- Perform clinical office procedures as directed by the provider (i.e. PFT, EKG, nebulizer, medication administration and immunizations)
- Educates patients and their parents on medication instructions and at-home care.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desired qualifications, please Apply Now!
Community Care Physicians offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan, and much more in a business casual environment!
Kindly note, CCP has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccine policy. To be considered for employment, you must be fully vaccinated or intend to be fully vaccinated by 12/17/21. If you have a medical or religious exemption, please indicate as such on your application.
We welcome candidates who will bring diverse intellectual, gender and ethnic perspectives to Community Care Physicians.
Community Care Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Requirements
- Valid NYS LPN license.
- Previous LPN experience in a medical practice or prior experience as a Medical Assistant or Patient Care Tech.
- Strong computer skills with experience using EMR.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to infection control, environmental safety, and patient confidentiality.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion.
- Knowledge of medical chart reporting/records.
- Skill in appropriate assessment and assistance techniques.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
- Long Term Care
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality
- Perform Clinical Procedure