To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Change Manager
JLL • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking someone to join our dynamic team as a Associate Change Manager. You will be client-facing and will support and deliver change management services associated with real estate and workplace related business initiatives with a focus on training, sustainability and positive employee experience. This position calls for a creative, talented professional with project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
What this job involves:
- Monitor implementation timelines and activities, escalating risk and resistance.
- Maintain change management resources, including presentation decks, implementation tools and resources.
- Product owner of various workplace experience tools such as online chat or reservation systems.
- Ability to identify communications and change management goals in terms of knowledge, attitude, and actions; ability to design communications that meet the stated goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication, editing, and project management skills
- Interest in the corporate workplace and real estate issues (knowledge of corporate real estate functions such as workplace strategy, employee moves, facilities services would be a plus)
- Build a community across facilities and departments, utilizing multiple channels (face to face, phone & online chat) to support the employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with on-site leadership, managers and employees.
- Help real estate partners understand new workplace environments and how to support and sustain them.
- Assist in site observation studies for usage and general reporting metrics for the workplace program.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure new and existing employees have a positive experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel in support of project deliveries.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.