Wheels Up is looking for a world-class Avionics Maintenance Technician to join our team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as we continue our mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
This position serves as a full-time Avionics Maintenance Technician for Mountain Aviation. The experienced Avionics Maintenance Technician will be responsible for avionics troubleshooting, repairs, and installation assistance. Attention to detail is of utmost importance as this position requires following instructions and manuals precisely.
* Inspect, test, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft communication, navigation, pulse, flight control, voice recorder, flight data recorder, TCAS systems, instrumentation, and electrical/electronic accessories and systems.
* Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
* Complete all documentation and paperwork in a neat and proficient manner according to the Company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
* Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
* Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture's maintenance manuals.
* Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance, or higher authority.
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
* FCC GROL License, perferred.
* Active, valid Driver's License required.
* High school diploma, or GED required.
* 2+ years' of relevant work experience.
* Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
* Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
* Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
* Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
* Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
* Excellent communication and people skills.
* Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
Wheels Up Story
Wheels Up (NYSE:UP), a leader in private aviation, offers a total private aviation solution that includes world-class safety, service and flexibility through on-demand flights, membership programs, corporate solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales and commercial travel benefits through a strategic partnership with Delta Air Lines.
Our employees' passion for innovation, customer-centric mindset and collaborative spirit drives our mission to connect flyers to private aircraft - and one another - to deliver exceptional, personalized experiences and build an industry-leading marketplace.
Wheels Up attracts, empowers and retains diverse, talented employees who bring a range of experiences and are committed to taking Wheels Up to new heights. We recognize our employees' unique perspectives and skills and take pride in helping them develop a meaningful and exciting career path with us.
Interested in joining our talented team, explore our career opportunities, today!
To learn more about Wheels Up, please visit WheelsUp.com.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities: Wheels Up is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Avionics Maintenance Technician
or alternatively send afax to
. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills