You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Batcher / Data Entry Clerk
Job Description -
We are looking for a Batcher / Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
As a Batcher / Data Entry Clerk , specific responsibilities will
include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Preparing batches of work by extracting checks and remittances from envelopes
• Operating Imaging/Extraction equipment (OPEX 50/51/60, OPEX 7200, OPEX 150)
• Inputting data into the system while following standard operating procedures and customer specific instructions for processing
• Verifying negotiability of checks through customer specific instructions for processing
• Analyze all transactions to ensure payments are properly processed
• Re-associating check images to corresponding material while validating quality of images
• Maintaining site productivity and quality standards
• Occasionally moving mail trays
• Contributing to meeting team goals in addition to individual responsibilities
• Flexibility and willingness to cross-train and learn all job functions in operations
• Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
• Recommending procedural and workflow changes to enhance quality and productivityAbout Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry
- Quality Management
- Standard Operating Procedure
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gd0ip04
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.