A well-established company is looking to hire a Full Charge Bookkeeper who is seeking a challenging and exciting opportunity. Strong team-focused leadership and open communication are a large part of this company. Training and mentorship programs are available for those who are interested in upward mobility because this position has an immediate growth path. Competitive benefits are offered to all our employees!
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system, both paper and electronic and provide Audit Support
- General Ledger to include coding transactions, reconciliation and preparing journal entries
- Prepare biweekly payroll and Employee Benefits
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Assistance with the annual budget
- Reviewing financial statements
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Generate yearly 1099's and w-2's
- Ensure that all accounting functions are performed correctly, and research and resolve discrepancies as needed
- Other duties as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.