$48000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
Robert Half is assisting a well respected and highly successful company in their search for an Account Representative to provide excellent customer service to their clients. If you are an individual who enjoys helping others and building relationships with other, this may be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Screen incoming calls and direct to the proper department.
- Provide friendly and dependable customer service.
- Help create data-driven reports.
- Advertise and sell products to customers.
- Issue credit and approve returns.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration, please apply or call Jessica Charne at
- 2+ years of customer account service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Time efficient and organized.
- Able to operate database systems.
- Able to examine data.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Representative and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Representative
for more information.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Communications