To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07097
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chubb • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The ideal candidate will build test strategy in an agile environment and should have a deep knowledge on test automation tools & processes. This role will have the responsibility to improve current automation framework and automation %.
Key objectives for the position:
- Work closely with Product Owner / Business Analyst to understand requirements, Develop Test scenarios/cases, Execute Test Cases and automate eligible stories.
- Drive Test Strategy across the Small Commercial group and guide other QA testers to implement test strategies.
- Mentor team members and colleagues on quality engineering and automation best practices.
- Develop and implement improvements to quality practices.
- Help to improve regression automation %.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities related to software testing to ensure product quality goals are accomplished.
- Ensures compliance with software quality engineering policies and standards.
- Independent thinker, problem solver and Quality first mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to challenge status quo.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- Experience with designing, planning and execution of testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the system life cycle.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the product, requirements, and key functionality. Ability to decompose business / functional requirements to build test cases.
- Build and execute manual/automation test scripts to verify functionality.
- Record test results and generate written reports that detail the findings/bugs, etc., and help to diagnose issues discovered during QA testing.
- Report progress on problem resolution to project team and leadership.
- Perform test data review, trending analysis and defect report generation
- 2-5 years Agile / Agile team experience.
- Understanding of DevOps and ability to use this software to improve productivity and automation.
- Hands on experience with UI and back end automated testing methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in Test Automation Frameworks including but not limited to Selenium, C #.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC) with a primary focus on agile methodologies.