To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Holmdel, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Holmdel, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking a self-motivated HR Assistant to support their Human Resources Department and report to the HR Manager. This is an excellent position for someone looking to gain HR experience in a corporate environment.
Position Overview: The HR Assistant will support the HR Department with reviewing resumes, scheduling meetings, and assisting with trainings and orientations. Candidates with strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
- The HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and interviews
- Assist with reviewing resumes, following up on background checks and ensuring new hire documents are complete
- Coordinate and prepare materials for new hire training programs
Qualifications for the HR Assistant:
- Previous work experience or internship in an office role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- The HR Assistant must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package