Position: Software Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an industry leader in safety technology and are located here in the Grand Rapids, MI area! They are seeking a full-time, permanent Software Engineer to be a great addition to their software development/engineering team. Here are a few reasons why you should apply:
• Innovative and fast growing technology leader.
• Company is experiencing tremendous employment and financial growth.
• Family oriented, friendly culture and employees are well taken care of.
• Opportunity to work with new technology while making an impact on the community.
• Strong compensation and benefits plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE Software Engineer:
We are seeking an Software Engineer for our client in the Grand Rapids, MI! You will be working collaboratively with other departments and engineers to help design, develop and maintain software for Windows and Linux Systems. If you are an entry-mid level software developer with 1-5 years experience, want to work with modern technologies and help make lives better, then you're encouraged to apply!
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE FOR THE Software Engineer:
• Bachelor's Degree (required)
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology.
• Comfortable with Windows and/or Linux systems.
BONUS EXPERIENCE FOR THE Software Engineer:
• Experience working with Audio/Video, Bluetooth, and/or Wi-Fi products.
• Experience or exposure to working with Embedded Processors.
• Experience working within the healthcare/medical field with technology.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Works well in a team setting and ability to work effectively remotely.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION:
• Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Full-Time / Permanent
• Grand Rapids, MI area
• Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Insurance, 401k w/ 4% match, 3 Weeks PTO/Vacation, Flexible Schedule, Gym/Phone Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Bonus Potential, etc.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)