Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a 4 month temporary position with the opportunity to be extended or go perm. The position is located in Norfolk, VA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.)
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes
- Assists with the distribution process
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc)
- BA/BS degree coupled with 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Coordinator, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.