The Solutions Architect combines audiovisual, video collaboration and IT systems design with a focus on a proactive, relational and customer centric experience. This position partners with customers to fully understand their business needs and challenges and then works with Whitlock’s design, sales and technical teams to develop customized solutions and standardized approaches to support the customer’s goals while ensuring profitability and a positive end user experience. For specific projects, this position transfers responsibility for the successful design, documentation, and delivery to a Systems Designer and implementation team.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in electrical engineering or a closely related audiovisual, media or broadcast related field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experiences directly in the field of IT, audiovisual, and/or broadcast integration.
- A minimum of 5 years in an engineering, design and/or commissioning role.
- Current familiarity with commercial IT, audiovisual, videoconferencing and broadcast manufacturers of equipment, including some direct training such as Microsoft, Cisco, Crestron, Polycom, Christie, Biamp, NEC, Sony, Middle Atlantic, Shure and others.
- InfoComm CTS and CTS-D certifications required.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft Share Point