Rentokil North America is immediately hiring technicians to provide disinfection services for our clients. Apply today to embark on a rewarding career path in a new and emerging industry - applicants from all experience backgrounds are welcome! We provide everything you need to get started, including paid training. Read more to learn about the role and what we offer!
Who are we?
JC Ehrlich, a brand of Rentokil North America, pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Disinfection Technicians do?
As a Disinfection Technician, you would work on the front line in the battle against disease and infection. Our Disinfection Technicians visit customers and provide critical disinfection services that create healthier environments for our customers' buildings and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Perform all disinfecting duties for facilities using approved products, tools and procedures
- Use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where required
- Nights and weekends are required
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Have respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Understand customer needs & expectations
- Attention to detail, thorough, and conscientious
- Properly document activities to customers and state agency specifications
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate with coworkers to ensure proper coordination of efforts to exceed customer expectations
- Other duties may be assigned.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 35 lbs
- Must be able to pass a respirator fit test
- Must pass an online medical examination/fit for duty test
- Must comply with customer security requirements
- Access to Reliable Transportation
- Flexible schedule/hours/days of employment would be dependent on the needs of the business and could potentially change in the future
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Infectious Diseases
- Personal Protective Equipment