To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Maria, CA
- Phone: 805-349-1212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Clerk
Volt • Santa Maria, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently hiring for an Accounts Payable Representative!!!
We are searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Representative with a good understanding of the general accounting process.
As a dynamic team player, your responsibilities would include reconciliations, fixed assets, and purchase orders while learning and evaluating existing processes to identify areas of improvement. Audit and support high-volume A/P processing and prepare month-end expense accruals and payment processing.
• New vendor creation and W-9 maintenance.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and payment inquiries.
• Review/process payments, including live checks, ACH, EFT, wires.
• G/L and Cost Accounting Coding
• Assist in month-end activities, A/P activities, and expense accruals.
• Prepare annual Form 1099 processing and distribution.
• Prepare purchase orders.
• Communicate regularly with external vendors and internal customers.
• Develop professional expertise, apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Following up on any incorrect or incomplete purchase orders or invoices.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or some higher education preferred.
• 2-4 years of recent and relevant experience handling high-volume Accounts Payable.
• Experience in preparing reconciliations.
• Exposure to fixed asset determination/coding and amortizations/prepaids.
• 1099 processing experience.
• High level of attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
• Proficient grammar, sentence structure and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, etc.
• Experience with Famous Software is helpful but not required
• Able to handle high volumes of invoices
• Bilingual preferred.
Stop by and bring your resume for immediate consideration.
Call or visit us today!
210 E. Enos Drive, Suite C
Santa Maria, CA 93458
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer