Chief Fundraising & Strategy Officer - Non ProfitCompensation:
For more information and consideration please contact [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Excellent opportunity with a Non-Profit organization in Oakland for a Chief Fundraising & Strategy Officer!
This firm is one of the largest privately funded scholarship organizations in the US that provides partial tuition scholarships to children of low-income families. The Chief Advancement Officer will be leading the development of strategy and fundraising activities, building upon the organization’s successful foundation and working alongside our dedicated staff and Board of Directors to new levels of fundraising and long term financial sustainability.
• Identify and implement new revenue streams, with a focus on increasing sustainable unrestricted, private revenue
• Provide leadership and expertise to establish short and long term goals to achieve immediate growth and long term sustainable fund raising levels
• Create and implement state of the art strategies for cultivation and stewardship of all existing and potential donors, annual fundraising events and appeals, annual giving, alumni giving, planned giving, major gifts, and foundation and corporate partnerships
• Develop annual fundraising projections based on historical performance, current capabilities, and future economic trends
• Create and maintain systems to assure gift entry and acknowledgement, and donor instructions are documented and followed
• Create, cultivate, and maintain select important relationships with high target donors, including identification, cultivation, solicitation, data tracking, and stewardship
• Lead the creation and growth of a new framework for individual giving with estate planning, sustainers, and bequests
• Partner with the CEO and Executive team to deepen existing funder relationships and cultivate new supporters
• Work collaboratively with the CEO and Board to develop and implement strategies to diversify funding and cultivate and monetize high-level relationships
• Independently identify and pursue new funding sources
• Serve as the lead strategist, designing and implementing development and communication strategy that includes print, digital, social media and public relations components in an effort to spread recognition and enhance our brand and reputation
• Develop a comprehensive and proactive marketing and branding strategy that articulates the value proposition , supports the strategic goals, core values, and aspirations of the Board and ensures that all messages emanating are accurate and consistent
• Oversee production Annual Update and other print materials
• Utilize a data-driven research-based approach to identify target audiences and key messages
The ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience in a leadership capacity in development for nonprofit or an educational organization. A strong understanding of donor acquisition, sponsorship, planned giving, major gifts, direct mail and grant writing is a strong preference.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans