$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, we're looking for candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. This is a position where employees feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and are rewarded for their efforts. If you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties, you might be right for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment that is located in the Carrollton, Texas area. Apply today with Robert Half!
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 3+ years of accounting experience required
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- GAAP Accounting experience desired
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor for more information.
- Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis