To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10550
- Stephanie Breslof
- Phone: 2126726948
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking a project manager to oversee commercial construction projects in the NYC market.
The client is a NY-based general contractor owned by an ENR Top Ten GC.
- Build and execute multi-million dollar commercial projects across the tri-state, including office towers, schools, hospitals, infrastructure and more.
- Work closely with all parties on site to ensure results are delivered efficiently, cost-effectively and in a timely manner.
- Candidates for should have a proven track record of delivering commercial construction projects in New York and/or the surrounding areas. A project list showing successfully completed projects and references from within the industry are required.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, HVAC technologies or construction management -- or equivalent professional experience -- is preferred.
- Prior GC experience is required.
- Experience working with NY city & state agencies is required -- SCA, NYCHA, GSA and/or DASNY is a huge plus.
- Ability to effectively elevate site issues to senior management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across groups and with subcontractors.
- Understanding of typical building systems, MEP infrastructure and Fire Life Safety Systems, is essential.
- Strong communications skills.
- Capable of working independently or as a member of a team.
Offer includes a highly competitive base salary + medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K and project bonuses.